DID YOUR GUTTERS SURVIVE THIS HISTORIC WINTER?
Most of us would eliminate gutters altogether if we could. So why are they necessary on most homes? Because of home design, construction and the surrounding terrain, the water landing on your roof must be conducted away from the structure. Without gutters, water and ice would wear away your siding, windows, lower roofs, foundation, landscaping — anything in the path of cascading water in all forms.
Our roofs do a great job of keeping rainwater out of your home. But the job is not finished unless you have an equally efficient gutter system to carry the water safely away from your home. A properly functioning gutter and downspout system is essential to keep water from entering your home and possibly causing flooding and structural damage.
Gutters can be either exterior (hung outside the roof edge) or interior (built into the roof), and are generally constructed of wood, galvanized steel, aluminum or copper. Gutters and downspouts must be the right size to accommodate the expected volume of water without filling up and overflowing, all while looking proportional to your home.
GF Sprague provides complete service for gutters
- Gutter Cover Systems
- Custom copper gutters and downspout
Here’s a customer whose gutters we repaired after this historic winter.
Contact us for a free estimate today by calling 781-455-0556.
NOW AND THEN INSURANCE ADJUSTERS WILL OVERLOOK OR MISS STORM DAMAGE
- These situations are frustrating to many homeowners who have watched all their neighbors have their roof, siding, gutters, and more replaced.
- Some even have the same insurance companies!
- We document all damage before the insurance adjuster gets there. When he or she arrives, we simply make our presence known and prepare to compare notes.
- The insurance adjusters will take their own measurements which we compare with ours.
- It’s important to also document any steep slopes, dangerous work hazards, and unseen problems before the adjuster arrives because their time is limited and a professional pre-assessment goes a long way!
Roof Gutter Repair Video
FOR GUTTERS OR EMERGENCY SERVICES, CALL 781-455-0556.
Areas we service in Massachusetts:
Needham MA | Wellesley MA | Weston MA | Wayland MA | Sudbury MA | Newton MA | Brookline MA | Cambridge MA | Arlington MA | Boston MA | Concord MA | Lexington MA | Canton MA | Dover MA | Duxbury MA | Winchester MA | Cohasset MA | Hingham MA | Beverly MA | Swampscott MA | Scituate MA | Prides Crossing MA | Framingham MA | Natick MA | Quincy MA | Carlisle MA | Ipswich MA | Gloucester MA | Manchester MA | Newburyport MA | Westwood MA | Sherborn MA | Belmont MA | Lincoln MA | Milton MA | South Natick MA | Wellesley Hills MA | Newton Corner MA | Auburndale MA | Newtonville MA | Forest Hills MA | Waban MA | Newton Highlands MA | Newton Centre MA | Chestnut Hill MA | Waltham MA | Watertown MA | West Roxbury MA | Dedham MA | Norwood MA | Medfield MA
For gutters, and gutter repair, GF Sprague is your source.